Dine Out Fearlessly
Are you ready to dine out fearlessly?
Simply complete the form below, and I’ll send you the FREE Gluten Free Celiac Friendly Dining guide.
Restaurant dining is possible.
There’s no need to be terrified about going out to eat. You can go to – and eat at – the fun get-togethers with friends, family graduation celebrations and enjoy romantic dinners with your partner.
When you have celiac disease, every time you go to a restaurant, do you wonder:
- Does the menu have something I can eat?
- Will the server be understanding and well-informed about the food prep?
- Is the one “safe” thing I found on the menu going to leave me hungry?
I’ve been where you are. As someone with celiac disease and a nutritional therapist, I completely understand your fears. That’s why I developed this Gluten Free Celiac Friendly Dining Guide.
Feel 100% more confident about restaurant dining – anywhere.
My Gluten Free Celiac Friendly Dining Guide teaches you:
- How to pick the best possible restaurant to guarantee your success.
- How to ask insightful questions about ingredients in the menu items.
- What to ask about the kitchen’s food preparation.
- How to enjoy eating in restaurants again!
Once you’ve downloaded and read through my FREE guide, contact me for a complimentary discovery session. We’ll discuss your particular situation and you’ll learn how nutritional therapy can place you on a path to prime health.
Or – choose to jump in and get started on your gluten free lifestyle today with my FREE Go Gluten Free Starter Kit! You’ll get the Dine Out GF Fearlessly guide + 3 additional guides delivered in one email per week for 4 weeks. Learn more!