Hi, I'm Kariman.
I help heart-centered helpers & healers to align their inner purpose with outward success by guiding them to rewrite their stories, rewire their brains and gain the confidence to risk becoming free.
Are you ready to get crystal clear on your vision for your life?
Are you ready to curate the exact steps to get you there?
What could be possible if you tapped deeply into your inner guiding voice and allowed it to be your compass for every choice you make?
My gift is to witness the beauty of humans and human nature.
I was born in Jerusalem as a child of American archeologists who spent their time digging up the past in order to discover clues about who we are as human beings.
I have made it my life purpose to be a mental/emotional archeologist.
I am committed to digging up a clearer understanding of human nature.
I have collected ideas, thoughts, concepts and tools in order to both question and support our greater good and I want to share them with you.
I have found my calling in the work of inner alignment coaching.
I am honored to hold space as your guide, through deep listening and compassion, as you discover your true self through somatic awareness & nervous system self-regulation, while uncovering your life’s work.
I am grateful for the opportunity to be the catalyst that facilitates letting go of anything that no longer serves you.
Allow me to point you toward your true path and purpose! I can’t wait to meet you!
My 7 Personal Truths
- Trust the process.
- Take no sh*t, do no harm.
- Vulnerability IS strength.
- Be courageous everyday.
- Never assume you know.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- Love yourself like your life depends on it.
Credentials & Course Work
- Currently working toward International Coaching Federation (ICF) 500 hour PCC Credential, 2020 to present
- Whole Person Certified Coach, Coach Training World 2020-2021
- Behavior Change Clinic, Implementation & Accountability Coach, SEAL Team Leaders, 2020-present
- SEAL Success Course Lead Facilitator, SEAL Team Leaders, 2020-present
- Leadership & Teams Course Graduate, SEAL Team Leaders 2020
- Behavior Change Course Graduate, SEAL Team Leaders 2019
- Desired End State Course Graduate, SEAL Team Leaders 2019
- Graduate & Group Leader, Ascension Leadership Academy, 2018
- Lead Business Mentor for Nutritional Therapy Association’s Career Development Course 2018 to present
- Secretary, Executive Board of Directors, National Association of Nutrition Professionals 2018-2020
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Live Theatre Workshop, 2017-2019
- Leadership Council, Tucson New Thought Spiritual Center, 2018-2019
What Got Me Here…
I was born in Jerusalem to American archeologists. My childhood summers consisted of free-range exploring all over my parent’s dig in the southern part of Israel. We lived in tents and ate in a makeshift mess hall tent next to an old bus, converted into a kitchen. I was the kid who had the job of handing out the mail from the archeology students’ boyfriends and girlfriends back home. I loved this important role of delivering happiness to each person.
I spent my middle childhood involved in a neighborhood club called “Tigbearabbit”. We were a club of 3 neighbor kids and we were very serious about making things legit. We built a clubhouse and had regular meetings with typed up minutes (on a dot-matrix printer!). We put on performances and events and had a small treasury of nine whole dollars. I was the president of the club and poured myself completely into getting organized, and bringing the neighborhood together as a community around our events.
High School was all about theatre performance and marketing photography. University was all about studying media arts…”how to I get my message across” using visual tools. I was especially curious about ethnographic documentary video. I became aware of how I easily relate to people all over the world. I even made a personal diary video about it.
I opened my first business called “Circa”. It was a 50s modern vintage store with cool space age furniture and housewares plus local art. I loved being an entrepreneur. I loved meeting people all over the city at estate sales. I loved serving my customers while following my passion.
The last 20 years
Honestly, much of this is a blur. I met the love of my life and got married. I woke up one day with debilitating peripheral neuropathy in my hands and feet. After hospital stays and tons of medical testing with no clear answers, I turned to holistic health modalities and discovered I had Celiac Disease and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. From there, I dove deep into learning everything I could about holistic nutrition. I got my health back and gave birth to two beautiful boys. I worked as an Associate Director running the business side of a gentle, play-based Preschool & Kindergarten while the kids were little. When my kids went on to elementary school, I felt a nudge. There was something else I was meant to do with my life.
Have you experienced a "nudge" ...an inner voice telling you you have bigger work to do?
A lot has happened in my “synchronicity playground” between working as a director of a Preschool and where I am today.
In fact, the journey to alignment of my inner purpose with outward success, using the modality of coaching started 10 years ago.
Here is a quick recap so far…
- Graduated from Nutrition School
- Watched my mom died of Pancreatic Cancer
- Left the Preschool Directorship
- Started my Nutritional Therapy Business
- Took a bunch more Nutrition-related trainings
- Wondered why I didn’t love the learning but loved the clients
- Took a Leadership Development & Personal Growth Training
- Shed my “illness identity” related to my health diagnoses
- Took a Behavior Change course
- Began teaching and coaching in Behavior Change & Leadership
- Threw out my Nutritional Therapy business and began (Life + Biz) Coaching
- Started Path & Purpose Mentor business
- Embarked on a 125 hr Whole Person Coach training
- Had my two elder cats die.
- Completed 500 client session hours for my Professional Coach Credential (PCC) through International Coaching Federation
- Now exclusively coaching healers to align their inner purpose with outward success.
(BONUS & proof creativity arises out of crisis: Joined forces with my soul-sister, Sally Crewe at the height of the 2020 pandemic and started a business together offering Brand Development Coaching, Websites and Marketing at theonlinepractitioner.com) Check us out!