Hi, I'm Kariman.
I am here to help you eliminate emotional self-sabotage.
Because, honestly it all comes down to this.
Everything you want in your life is on the other side of this mountain of emotion.
If you are ready to rewrite your stories, rewire your brain and uncover the confidence you know is your birth right…
Great news! I am fully committed to helping you curate the exact steps to get you there
I’ve got you. Promise.
I have made it my life purpose to be an emotional archeologist.
I was born in Jerusalem to American archeologists who spent their time digging up the landscape in order to uncover the truth about who we humans were in the past.
I will help you “dig up” your inner landscape to uncover the truth about who you are today and who you want to be in the future.
Allow me to be your guide, as you discover yourself through somatic awareness, nervous system regulation & reset and breakthrough processes to clear the clutter and get you back on your path.
My 7 Personal Truths
- Trust the process.
- Take no sh*t, do no harm.
- Vulnerability IS strength.
- Be courageous everyday.
- Never assume you know.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- Love yourself like your life depends on it.
Credentials & Course Work
- Currently working toward International Coaching Federation (ICF) 500 hour PCC Credential, 2020 to present
- Whole Person Certified Coach, Coach Training World 2020-2021
- Behavior Change Clinic, Implementation & Accountability Coach, SEAL Team Leaders, 2020-present
- SEAL Success Course Lead Facilitator, SEAL Team Leaders, 2020-present
- Leadership & Teams Course Graduate, SEAL Team Leaders 2020
- Behavior Change Course Graduate, SEAL Team Leaders 2019
- Desired End State Course Graduate, SEAL Team Leaders 2019
- Graduate & Group Leader, Ascension Leadership Academy, 2018
- Lead Business Mentor for Nutritional Therapy Association’s Career Development Course 2018 to present
- Secretary, Executive Board of Directors, National Association of Nutrition Professionals 2018-2020
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Live Theatre Workshop, 2017-2019
- Leadership Council, Tucson New Thought Spiritual Center, 2018-2019
What Got Me Here…
I was born in Jerusalem to American archeologists. My childhood summers consisted of free-range exploring all over my parent’s dig in the southern part of Israel. We lived in tents and ate in a makeshift mess hall tent next to an old bus, converted into a kitchen. I was the kid who had the job of handing out the mail from the archeology students’ boyfriends and girlfriends back home. I loved this important role of delivering happiness to each person.
I spent my middle childhood involved in a neighborhood club called “Tigbearabbit”. We were a club of 3 neighbor kids and we were very serious about making things legit. We built a clubhouse and had regular meetings with typed up minutes (on a dot-matrix printer!). We put on performances and events and had a small treasury of nine whole dollars. I was the president of the club and poured myself completely into getting organized, and bringing the neighborhood together as a community around our events.
High School was all about theatre performance and marketing photography. University was all about studying media arts…”how to I get my message across” using visual tools. I was especially curious about ethnographic documentary video. I became aware of how I easily relate to people all over the world. I even made a personal diary video about it.
I opened my first business called “Circa”. It was a 50s modern vintage store with cool space age furniture and housewares plus local art. I loved being an entrepreneur. I loved meeting people all over the city at estate sales. I loved serving my customers while following my passion.
The last 20 years
Honestly, much of this is a blur. I met the love of my life and got married. I woke up one day with debilitating peripheral neuropathy in my hands and feet. After hospital stays and tons of medical testing with no clear answers, I turned to holistic health modalities and discovered I had Celiac Disease and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. From there, I dove deep into learning everything I could about holistic nutrition. I got my health back and gave birth to two beautiful boys. I worked as an Associate Director running the business side of a gentle, play-based Preschool & Kindergarten while the kids were little. When my kids went on to elementary school, I felt a nudge. There was something else I was meant to do with my life.
Have you experienced a "nudge" ...an inner voice telling you you have bigger work to do?
A lot has happened in my “synchronicity playground” between working as a director of a Preschool and where I am today.
In fact, the journey to alignment of my inner purpose with outward success, using the modality of coaching started 10 years ago.
Here is a quick recap so far…
- Graduated from Nutrition School
- Watched my mom died of Pancreatic Cancer
- Left the Preschool Directorship
- Started my Nutritional Therapy Business
- Took a bunch more Nutrition-related trainings
- Wondered why I didn’t love the learning but loved the clients
- Took a Leadership Development & Personal Growth Training
- Shed my “illness identity” related to my health diagnoses
- Took a Behavior Change course
- Began teaching and coaching in Behavior Change & Leadership
- Threw out my Nutritional Therapy business and began (Life + Biz) Coaching
- Started Path & Purpose Mentor business
- Embarked on a 125 hr Whole Person Coach training
- Had my two elder cats die.
- Completed 500 client session hours for my Professional Coach Credential (PCC) through International Coaching Federation
- Now exclusively coaching healers to align their inner purpose with outward success.
(BONUS & proof creativity arises out of crisis: Joined forces with my soul-sister, Sally Crewe at the height of the 2020 pandemic and started a business together offering Brand Development Coaching, Websites and Marketing at theonlinepractitioner.com) Check us out!